Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Goodbye Harry's Law


First season I cheered.  Second season I jeered.  But now that NBC has decided to pull the plug on Harry's Law, despite it's being the second most watched drama on NBC, I have to admit I'm going to miss it.  Two episodes ago, Harry and company revisited the locals with Harry defending a gang member accused of killing a cop, and she remarked that she wished they would get more clients from off the street like they did last year.  (Had she only read my blog, she would have come to that conclusion much sooner!)  Last episode Harry lamented not being between 18 and 49--that golden demographic the sponsors so desperately want to attract.  This is what killed David Kelly's last drama, Boston Legal.  Too bad.  Sponsors and networks, listen up:  Viewers over 50 spend money, too, so stop taking our television programs ("our stories," as we call them) off the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment